|3 days and 2 nights|
Italy (Rome, Florence, Naples)
DAY 1 - Arrival in Naples at the hotel by our customers;
Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2 - NAPLES
Morning: Breakfast at hotel.
A tour of the historical center of Naples.
Visit include Naples Dome with the chapel of San Gennaro, Santa Chiara, San Domenico
Maggiore, decumani of cribs with the shops of San Gregorio Armeno and finishing with Plebiscito square with the Royal Palace.
Overnight at hotel;
DAY 3 - DEPARTURE
Morning: breakfast at hotel and departure;
End of all services.
- 2 accommodations in hotel and breakfast in double room;
- Guided visit of the historical center of Naples;
- Entry tickets to monuments and museums (to be paid on place);
- Tips, extras and all matters not expressly provided in "Rate includes".
Price and availability for SINGLE, TRIPLE and QUADRUPLE bedrooms, required confirmation by the organizer of the trip.
SUPPLEMENTS (IF REQUESTED)
- possibility of 1 or more added nights;
- meals for infants (0-2 years of age not completed);
- half board or full board treatment in hotel;
- cot, to be paid on place if requested;
- TRANSFERS from/to airports, train stations, on request;
- EXCURSIONS, on request;